- The graphics board for the Tandberg TDV-2200/S terminal.
- The first version (A) was made by Digital Engineering inc. and called Retro-Graphics (made in USA).
- The next version (B) was made by Tandberg Data.
- Using 6 DRAM chips for the memory, 16384 x 4 bits x 6 pieces (total 48 KB).
- PCB size 338 x 165 mm, 2 layers
- Release date xx. xxx. xxxx
- J1 - Power
- J2 - Connection to the main PCB
- J4 - Power
- J5 - Connection to the main PCB
Component side, PCB version A
Solder side, PCB version A
Component side, PCB version B
Solder side, PCB version B