- Internal floppy box for the large cabinets.
- Sometimes used as an external floppy box in the test labs where good look isn't that important.
- From one to a maximum of four floppy/streamer drives can be installed, depending on the type.
- A common configuration is; one streamer drive and one (or two) floppy drives.
- Normally it has its own power supply (which is necessary when used as an external floppy box) but can get 5V/12V DC from the computer's main power supply.
- This box is taken from the internal machine HQRD-JOJO, CPU 502.1027 and is equipped with one 5¼" and one 8" floppy drive.
- Size 440 x 610 x 125 mm
- Release date xx. xxx. xxxx
- On/Off switch on the back
- Input 230V AC
- Input 5V/12V DC (for some configurations)
- Floppy controller